- Official bow of the National Archery in the schools program (nasp)
- 35 ½ Inch axle-to-axle length; 7 5/8 Inch brace height; Adjustable draw weight 10-20 lbs; Draw Length range of 15-30 inches; 3.5 lbs mass weight
- Includes a Machined 6061-t6 aluminum riser, aluminum Cam and idler wheel, sturdy composite limbs and high-strength bowstrings – all made in the USA
- Built with single-cam Technology, there are no tuning issues, less Recoil, less noise and more accurate shooting
- Kit includes: bow, belt tube quiver, Adjustable arm guard, five (5) aluminum arrows, 3/16 inch hex wrench and an owner’s manual
Genesis bows are the first compound bows designed to eliminate let-off and specific draw length requirements, making it the perfect choice for beginner and intermediate archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities. They’re a great introduction to the sport of archery because beginners won’t develop bad habits caused by an ill-fitting bow. The Original bow can be adjusted as the archer grows and develops their skills. Details: Zero let-off design; Light draw weight comes standard at 20 lbs and can be safely lowered to 10 lbs – all you need is a 3/16″ hex wrench (provided) to adjust draw weight; Covers all standard draw lengths ranging between 15″-30″; Machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel; Composite limbs; Cable guard; Molded competition grip; Riser is drilled and tapped for standard accessories; 0% let-off; 35 1/2″ axle-to-axle; 7 5/8″ brace height. Kit includes: Bow, Belt Tube Quiver, Adjustable Arm Guard, Five (5) Aluminum Arrows, 3/16″ Hex Wrench and Owner’s Manual.